A few months back, a game named Volume was launched for PlayStation, the newly launched game known as Volume: Coda is a free expansion to that game. So if you want to play this game in virtual reality arcades near me, you would need to buy the Volume first. The gameplay is largely picked up from the core game of Volume and thus it is recommended that you first play that game before starting out with this one. The characters in the game are completely new and even the character you will be playing is different.
Features of Volume: Coda
The new game comes with a lot of new features, and since this will be virtual reality supported, there are some additional things that are in the game:
- There is a campaign feature which lets you play 30 new levels which is quite extensive.
- The storyline of the game is completely amazing and is different than the previous game.
- There are many user generated levels that you can play too. This is a lot of fun as the levels are complex yet very interesting.
How to download Volume: Coda for PlayStation VR
If you are looking to download the game, you can simply follow the steps below and easily download it to start playing. But remember that you would need the actual game Volume in order to play it.
- Head to the official website of PlayStation where you can find the link to download the game, once you are done with the downloading part, you then need to carry out the installation and the setup process.
- Even installing the game is quite easy and you can do it by following a few steps.
- Once the game is correctly installed in your console, you can play it in virtual reality.